GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just ordered a used GPS and it works fine plugged in, but…

Customer Question
I just ordered a...

I just ordered a used GPS and it works fine plugged in, but even with new batteries installed, it won't turn on using the on button.

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

No, it won't turn on.

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

It won't turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

It is used, turns on while plugged in, but not independent of being plugged in.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
12/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.