GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have the life time maps how can I do the update. Garmin. I…

Customer Question
I have the life...

I have the life time maps how can I do the update

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I don't know how I have it hooked to my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I now of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any trouble.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with?

2) The AGE and CONDITION of the device? (especially the battery life when not connected to power)

3) What type of of computer (Windows, Mac) do you have the device connected to and does the computer "see" the device when connected?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks