GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

It goes into holding when it starts up. Garmin 7212. Just…

Customer Question
It goes into holding...

It goes into holding when it starts up

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin 7212

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Just holding down the power button for 60 seconds or so. It restarts and goes back to holding

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No, there is not much else I can do until I am able to use it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.