GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I need online help with onedrive sync issue. Updated to W10…

Customer Question
I need online help...

I need online help with onedrive sync issue

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update OneDrive?

Updated to W10 Ver 1709 yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your OneDrive?

Didn't install one drive, not familiar with how sync works. need free online support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

We are office 365 customers. onedrive sync was working until a few months ago when some file wouldn't sync. now nothing is syncing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.