GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Have a hero 350x that has been on charge o/night (10-12 hrs)

Customer Question
Have a hero 350x...

Have a hero 350x that has been on charge o/night (10-12 hrs) but still has only 1 battery bar on screen when its turned on. When its off there are 4 solid bars in the "battery" image on screen. Is it charging..

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Sureshotgps Hero 350X

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Ive tried charging both on and off. tried via computer & via wall socket, over the past 3 days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I cn send a pic or 2 if that helps..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no

Thank you.