GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a five year old +/- Earthmate PN-60. I want to

Customer Question
I have a five...

I have a five year old +/- Earthmate PN-60. I want to download updates but your instructions on your support web site do not match what I see on my GPS. Under SETTINGS/CONNECT TO COMPUTER there is no option to OPEN INTERNAL DRIVE. I'm stuck

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

No. Your site does not mention that.

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

No. Should I do that? And where do I find Garmin Express or WebUpdater?

Technician's Assistant: The GPS Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. Thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.