Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

Trying to update nuvi68...computer does not recognize. Last

Customer Question

trying to update nuvi68...computer does not recognize
JA: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?
Customer: yes.....last time I tried this it did download one update but then would not download the second
JA: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ???
Category: GPS
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.