GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

It dose not up date courses. Golf Buddy Tour. Nothing and I…

Customer Question
It dose not up...

It dose not up date courses

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Golf Buddy Tour

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Nothing and I have no idea if I register my gps

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you you can cancel my order because you took so long to get back to me