GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My IZZO Swami is no longer holding its charge for two

Customer Question
My IZZO Swami is...

My IZZO Swami is no longer holding its charge for two complete 18 hole rounds. Is there some thing I can do to fix that or is it time for a new GPS?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your GPS from a different power source (e.g. from a wall socket or from your computer)?

It is charging from the wall socket adapter which I understood was the best way to get a good charge

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your GPS, or an aftermarket charger?

The charger that came with my GPS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I use it often, I play five or more rounds per week. Lately I have been getting two rounds in before I recharge although I kind of remember when I could get three rounds our of on charge. I play fast, first tee time off the back and my round is usually done within three hours.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What I would like is to be completely free of this service. Please cancel any subscriptions or free trials that I may have inadvertently signed up for and all charges related thereto.Thank you.