GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

2017 Honda CR-V with navigation bought may 2017 and perfect…

Customer Question
2017 Honda CR-V with...

2017 Honda CR-V with navigation bought may 2017 and perfect till 3 weeks ago. Now when I come to a turn unit says 450 ft till turn... when I get to corner to turn it still says 80 or 120 ft.....Honda says that is not a problem

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Since it’s built in I brought it to Honda and they did nothing. Said they were going to do a master reset but did not because all my previous presets were not wiped out.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

In the menu, select Setup - Other - Reset and let me know if that works?

No change and the dealership also did that.
Are you there? What would cause the calibration to suddenly become 80-120+ feet off?