GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Actually it was a GPS I was looking for help with. Nextar. I…

Customer Question
Actually it was a...

Actually it was a GPS I was looking for help with.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Nextar

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I bought it for my husband a few years ago, but he cannot find the instructions to update the maps, nor has he tried to update them himself, so I am trying to do it for him. From what I can see it is a matter of the SD card to up date it. It is a model W3G-01 and the serial number is ***** There are other numbers above it bought they are too small for me to read. If I have not given you the right numbers, I can get a magnifying glass.

Technician's Assistant: The GPS Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No. But I'm going to ask you to deal with my grandson who will take over for me. Ok?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

I don't have one.

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

---

Nextar have been out of business for some years now, and the only company that supports them is Naviextras:

https://www.naviextras.com/shop/portal/home