GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a magellan Roadmate 5230T-LM GPS. About 2 years - it…

Customer Question
I have a magellan...

I have a magellan Roadmate 5230T-LM GPS

Technician's Assistant: How old is your RoadMate?

About 2 years - it seems the off on button is not working and when i plug it in the Magellan come up and it seem to be loading then the screen goes blank

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Magellan?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Roadmate and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the unit.

Let me know the results please

Thank you