GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased the update for my paccar unit. But it

Customer Question
I just purchased the...

I just purchased the update for my paccar unit. But it didn't download

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin NAV PLUS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I got the info on my flash drive from my unit, put it in the computer, it scaned it and said it was out of date, I paid for the update but couldn't get the download file

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I just want to get the update downloaded

Where did you purchase the update from?

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer