GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I need to up-date the memory in my garmin gps. The spring in…

Customer Question
I need to up-date...

I need to up-date the memory in my garmin gps. The spring in the unit does not eject the old memory .If I pull it out with a tweezers will that affect the memory of the new 32GB chip?

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Sorry. I had to go look for it.Ithink the model number is "nuvi"

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

A 8GB memory chip which loaded as much as it could .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Because the extraction spring doesn't work, wil

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Because the extraction spring doesn't work will that effect the working of the 32GB memory chip?
Looking at the side of the unit I found a more complete model number-"nuvi 1350".
When can I expect an answer?
11/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.