GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I was attempting to update my Garmin however the tec I have…

Customer Question
I was attempting to...

I was attempting to update my Garmin however the tec I have been speaking to for the last hour said I have something that is closing down all my Microsoft . She said for a 1 year 99.00 program she can get rid of this trojon. Help I have paid so many people for the same problem I feel I am getting ripped off somehow

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Sorry its on the floor plugged into my tower It's NUVI 1490

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I plugged it in but couldn't get it to connect to the program

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I have told her I will call her back. I have windows defender that checks regularly and is showing no threats

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: GPS
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Unfortunately, that is a scam and the phone number that you called is not related to Garmin or Microsoft.

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issues?