GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I. I've owned several Roadmates, and love them! The newest…

Customer Question
I've owned several Roadmates...

I've owned several Roadmates, and love them! The newest of those I have gives me excellent assistance and quality, but he data i see is seen in the "portrait" mode. I much prefer "landscape". Can I switch to "landscape"? How do I do that, please?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I'm not smart enough to have tried anything. I'm 91 years old - partially blind; my hearing is nearly defunct, and the only thing that saves my butt, is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Tell your 'expert" that I'm married, and that I love my wife, and i don't want any funny business. Wait; what is "fuinny business'? I've forgotten.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
Well, I don't want to appear ungrateful, but I haven't got an answer yet, and I have one more
Thanksgiving dinner to join up with shortly. I don't want to appear in my PJ's, you know ?
I'd enjoy talking, but I'm 91 years old and stupid as hell, anyway. How long will it before
before I receive an answer which I can cope with, please.
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry; thanks for your response. My newest Magellan shows me what I want to see, but I don't really like that it shows me my answers in "portrait" mode, instead of the landscape mode with which I'm so familiar. How can I (or - can I) convert the
portrait mode over to lanscape mode ?

Which model Magellan?

No, I am so hearing impaired that I can't do phone calls. I'm already paying how many $$$$$? You already have my question, I believe; it is a follows (same question - the response for which I'm already debited?) - - - my newest Magellan shows me the information I need, but it shows me in "portrait" mode. How can I (or maybe - - CAN I ?) CHANGE IT OVER TO LANDSCAPE MODE ? P.S. For $26 more; you're kidding- right ?

Which model Magellan?

X 13 12056 (is that the model?)
My question to you is: "Will you know how to change the mode" - which is what I'm asking about.
Road Mate 9250T LMB
No; I have NOT received an answer to my question. Frankly, i expected a quick answer from y'all. Not so. Perhaps you are smoking something, and I am not. I'm in California, and our governor Jerry Brown is, in my estimation - doing pot. We didn't call him "Governor moonbeam" - the first time around for nothing. Well, anyway, though I don't have an answer to my question, I'll probably buy another Magellan down the line. If you're doing pot right now, I hope I haven't offended you. Maybe i should start doing pot. Perhaps I could communicate with you. But kindly see to it that I'm not paying any $$$ for not getting an answer to my question.

Did you miss my last reply?

Please scroll up and look at the link

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer