GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I was looking at your offroad nav devices and came across a…

Customer Question
I was looking at...

I was looking at your offroad nav devices and came across a question of Does your machines accept micro usb cards with other trail information? There is a company that sells an accompanying book and usb cards for California, Colorado, and Utah and I think it would be interesting to be able to add this to my device.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

I am on the market for one and trying to select the one that will work best for me. The usb card I speak of is said to work in a garmin and some other devices. I like the look of your offroad devices and was curious if I could do something like this in any of yours?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Oh I don't have one, just a Tom Tom on it's last legs. I don't trust a cell phone for offroad nav, so this seems a good idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Something similar: The advertisement on all of them says it comes preloaded with 44000 trails, Where are they?, do I get updates? Can I add to that data perhaps in a similar way with a usb card or through magellen?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.