GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I was looking at your offroad nav devices and came across a…

Customer Question
I was looking at...

I was looking at your offroad nav devices and came across a question of Does your machines accept micro usb cards with other trail information? There is a company that sells an accompanying book and usb cards for California, Colorado, and Utah and I think it would be interesting to be able to add this to my device.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

I am on the market for one and trying to select the one that will work best for me. The usb card I speak of is said to work in a garmin and some other devices. I like the look of your offroad devices and was curious if I could do something like this in any of yours?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Oh I don't have one, just a Tom Tom on it's last legs. I don't trust a cell phone for offroad nav, so this seems a good idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Something similar: The advertisement on all of them says it comes preloaded with 44000 trails, Where are they?, do I get updates? Can I add to that data perhaps in a similar way with a usb card or through magellen?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
11/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer