GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to update nav system in my 2012

Customer Question
I'm trying to update...

I'm trying to update nav system in my 2012 peterbilt-Following Garmins directions, my truck wont read/recognize flash drive when I plug it in

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

I'm not sure if i can til the flash drive reads the viersion/info from my truck

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

I don't have internet in the truck, garmin says i can update truckwith flash drive if i load it from laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that im aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
11/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.