GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Garmin 741xs and I'm getting a Transducer

Customer Question
I have a Garmin...

I have a Garmin 741xs and I'm getting a Transducer disconnected message. I'm checking the cable, but want to know whether it's possible to test out of water.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 741XS?

2.5 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Disconnecting the cable the chart plotter and reconnecting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Any other tips for fixing this issue.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
11/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The problem is still there as far as I know. I've not used this service before. How much will this cost me?
If it's okay with you, I'd like to call tomorrow. I'm heading out for Thanksgiving dinner now. My boat is in a storage lot, so I want to be able to access it while we talk.

Yes take your time

I resolved this problem myself. Turned out to be a connector issue. Thanks.

Thank you