GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

On Oct. 26 (this year) I ordered a Magellan Roadmate 5322-LM…

Customer Question
On Oct. 26 (this...

On Oct. 26 (this year) I ordered a Magellan Roadmate 5322-LM which I received the week of November 8. On a trip last week, the audio turn instructions started dropping out in the middle of the instructions. Today, I tried to use it on a trip, and it didn't work at all. I need to know how to repair it myself, if possible. I also purchased a 3 year extended warranty for this unit, and any help you can give me will be appreciated. FYI the serial number on the back of the device is 0898100033747. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Magellan Roadmate Model 5322-LM, purchased new Oct 26, 2017.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing. It just started talking intermittantly, and now does not have any sound at all.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

NOthing. I have checked that all the audio controls are turned on, and the volume is maxed out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No, you've got it all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.