GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

You have updated my device so it wont work. I will have to…

Customer Question
You have updated my...

You have updated my device so it wont work

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

I will have to get it from the car

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

It's a Tom Tom One

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had it online did updates afer it wouldn't navigate, did a restore still wouldn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Guess I got the wrong place