GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Voice does not eork on my voice 2. Maybe 2 yarsold cant read…

Customer Question
Voice does not eork...

Voice does not eork on my voice 2

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Maybe 2 yarsold cant read the model but its a golf buddy voice 2

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

It stop and come back on then just went out

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

What it said ot do on the buttons

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I don’t want you to go on it’s too much hazzle cancel