GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to find a battery for my novi 30. Garmin novi…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find a battery for my novi 30

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Garmin novi 30. Old...about 10 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Not used for a few years

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried to recharge it, but it is not charging. I can use it if I keep it plugged in I can't put update on maps and lose the addresses if I take it to the car

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You can purchase the battery from my link below

https://www.newpower99.com/Garmin_Nuvi_30_Battery_Replacement_Kit_p/garmin%20nuvi%2030.htm

With the purchase you get the battery, and an instructional video on how to replace the battery

This will allow you to use the battery as new.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you