GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a nuvi 3590 for which I am trying to update the maps.

Customer Question
I have a nuvi...

I have a nuvi 3590 for which I am trying to update the maps. I also have a nuvi which updated with no problem, but when I attempt to add the 3590, the device cannot be found. It is not in my file explorer either. I have tried on two different computers.

Technician's Assistant: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is the nuvi 3590, and I would guess about 4 years

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing. The 3590 came up ready to navigate.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried two different computers with the same result

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Has it worked before? Or is this the first time you have tried to connect it?

Please let me know

Thank you