GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My navigator says no data available. Garmin 2h169889 nuvi…

Hello my navigator says...

Hello my navigator says no data available

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Garmin 2h169889 nuvi 40lm

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is gps not computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No maam

11/20/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Garmin and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Garmin and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service