GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Garmin sports watch with the golf application. I am…

Good morning. I...

Good morning. I have a Garmin sports watch with the golf application. I am having downloading courses. I have them all downloaded on my phone app but they won’t sync on the watch. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

VivoActive HR 2 months old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

It was working ok. It is stuck on a course I played two weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have turned it off and back on to no avail. I have tried holdin down the on/off button, no help.

11/20/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to synch the courses to your watch?

Please let me know

Thank you

It is stuck on a course I had recently played.

Thanks

Can you hold the power button on the watch for 60 seconds then release.

Then power on the watch and tell me how it then functions correctly

Let me know the results please

The screen goes blank

Ok, now power it on, and tell me how it functions

It comes on with the time and three options at bottom of screen

ok, now try to sync to the watch

I believe that worked. So, in the future all i need to do is hold the power button down for 60 secs to reboot it?

Correct, this will do a proper restart for it

thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks.

You are welcome and please remember the service rating.

Richard, Customer Service