GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Garmin 7212 2 units installed in boat turned on after 4

Customer Question
Garmin 7212 2 units...

Garmin 7212 2 units installed in boat turned on after 4 months of no use displays garmin logo then turns off. I have pushed reset (small hole below power button) and checked all connections. batterys are good

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

7212 1.5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Did you read my statement

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you disconnect the power running to the unit then wai5 10 minutes.

Connect the power to it and tell me if it then starts correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you