GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

I have a WT5 and I have a picture a round circle, perhaps

the glob and beside it...
I have a WT5 and I have a picture a round circle, perhaps the glob and beside it appears to be a magnifying glass, neither of which I can remove or for that matter even turn off the GPS, any suggestions
JA: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?
Customer: golf buddy WT5
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I used it at a golf course and didn't turn it off when i left the course and when i went to charge it when i got home this is what i found
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to charge it , also tried to turn it off but nothing that i try works
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that i can think of
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect turn on the unit and try to use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
itried that just now and nothing happened. Just to add I just realized that the time on the watch
is also not working, nothing is. In fact when I plug in the charger the battery icon shows no change either
Phone call session started

Can you providde me the phone number to call you on please

Richard, Customer Service