GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Nuvi came with free map updates, but I do notremember how…

Customer Question
My Nuvi came with...

My Nuvi came with free map updates, but I do notremember how to do the updte

Technician's Assistant: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

1350

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Do not understand Question.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not have trouble

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to do an update

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What is the current condition of the device? That is, does it still operate normally with the current maps installed, have good battery life when not connected to power, etc.?

2) The AGE of the device?

3) Do you have a computer and USB cable to connect the device to that computer AND a reliable HIGH SPEED internet connection?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks