GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a garmin watch and it wont turn on at all. ive

Customer Question
I have a garmin...

I have a garmin watch and it wont turn on at all. ive plugged it in to charge and that still doesnt help

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It vivoactive HR and about 1 year

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I just noticed that I needed to charge it and plugged it in the way ive been charging it ever since I bought it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. Im not aware of anything I can do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No That should be enough

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I do

Is it under or under a year old?

ive had it for about a year. i dont have a reciept to double check

Is it under or under a year old?