GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

When I previously entered an address, I had a choice of

Customer Question
When I previously entered...

When I previously entered an address, I had a choice of cities, then got my directions. Now, when I enter address, I don't get city options, just a state or area map. When I press "Recent" button, I'm shown the address but incorrect location I just saw.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

If I enter address in "Enter Search" (top right of screen) I get a state map, then I click "Go" and "Next Stop," but get the same wrong location again. The GPS was working fine until last week. I've had at least TEN Garmins in 6 years, and I'm really disappointed in the quality of something that is touted as a GPS leader !

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I would appreciate some technical help with my GPS, as I must return to work next week.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything I can think of (I'm not a technophile at all).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

The GPS has been working well in the mornings, but if I have turned it off later in the afternoon, I have to keep my finger on the "ON/OFF" button for quite a few seconds to start it up again.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of your GPS unit?

Please let me know

Thank you