GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My saved addresses are not coming up on my screen. My saved…

My saved addresses are...

My saved addresses are not coming up on my screen .

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

My saved addresses are not coming up on my gps any more

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Before what popped up ?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know how to get to troubleshooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

.addresses came up I never seen before

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with?

2) The AGE of the device?

3) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

I will Just forget about the gps I have and buy a better make . I am not very good on the computer and trying to update it is too hard for me to do . Thank you

You are quite welcome.

Please let me know if you have any more questions or need any recommendations for a device that will work for your situation.

Take Care, Greg A.
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer