GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My Garmin GPS is working but no talking can u please help me

Customer Question
I can’t do without it JA...
My Garmin GPS is working but no talking can u please help me I can’t do without it
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The model no w-080-19 and about 2-3 years old
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I don’t know what you are asking me about what popped up
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: GPS
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with? I only ask because I'm not finding the model sent (w-080-19).

2) When did the device last work SUCCESSFULLY?

3) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would like to get my $5.00 refunded back to me it has been 3 hrs and I don’t get an answer as yet so am not interested anymore I will just buy a new one so please refund me my $5 thank you

Hi again,

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account - including any control of funds.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your device - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just need my refund of $5.00 back to my account thank you

Please read my previous post.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
was the $5 deducted from my account if so I just need my refund and no further payment will be made I don’t need u your service anymore thank you

Let me post again.

============================

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you -

and have no access to ANY of your private information or account

- including any control of funds.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation,

You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer