GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a vivoactive HR that has frozen on the power on/off…

Customer Question
I have a vivoactive...

I have a vivoactive HR that has frozen on the power on/off screen. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Bought dec 2016

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I put it on the charger

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Your the first

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything. It was working fine yesterday and today. However I see it didn’t sync today.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the power button for 15 seconds without releasing

The Vivoactive should restart now and it should not be frozen -- Please let me know how it goes.

Powered off. Not restarting

Power it back on now

Do you still have the issue?

Started now. Thanks. So now, how is the $5.00 totally refundable?

Our service is not free.

The $5 deposit is refunded but the cost of the service is not.