GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My brother -in-law wants to install directions but I can't…

Customer Question
My brother -in-law wants...

My brother -in-law wants to install directions but I can't find the manual. Can I print a copy of it for him?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Model no.(###) ###-#### I think it is 2-3 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

What do u mean?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not sure. He has it at his house.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of the GPS?

Garmin 145-01615-10
I just want a copy of the instructions to set up my garmin
My husband had the instructions but unfortunately he passed away and I can not find them.

I am very sorry to hear that -- Unfortunately, I am having a hard time locating your model using that information.