GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My garmin nuvi with updated maps does not have north

Customer Question
My garmin nuvi with...

My garmin nuvi with updated maps does not have north carolina as a choice of states.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Nuvi 1450 5-6 years

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing. I am in illinois and want to go to North carolina. when I select stated, North carolina is not shown.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have not. I go to change state, put in 'n' and it shows Nebraska, Nevada, New Mex and North Dakota. No down arrows/.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Try selecting a city rather than the state and let me know if that works?