GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How can I download manual for genius w1 golf watch. Brand…

Customer Question
How can I download...

How can I download manual for genius w1 golf watch

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Brand new arrived in mail today genius w1

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

What do you mean

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

About what happened nothing happened straight out of box

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None cant access manual

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need instruction manual

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: GPS
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I have the manual and have uploaded it for you via my link bellow

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0oa427ekoy48inw/Genius-W1-Watch-User-Manual-Version-1.0.pdf?dl=0

When you go to my link, click on download on the top right to dowmload it to your computer

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Customer Service