GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

The garmin wont move. it is stuck on the front page.

Customer Question
the garmin wont move...
the garmin wont move . it is stuck on the front page
JA: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: express
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it popped up when I FIRST TURNED IT ON i thought it might need charging so I PLUGGED IT INTO COMPUTER IT HAS NOT MOVED . IT WONT SHUT OFF EITHER
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE SO FAR
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: GPS
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Name & Number of the device you are working with?

2) The AGE of the device?

3) WHEN did this issue first begin (or was noticed)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer