GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I am plugging my watch into my computer and it's not

Customer Question
I am plugging my...

I am plugging my watch into my computer and it's not syncing. It also takes a long time for my watch to sync to my phone. I removed my watch from my phone, and I'm trying to get it to sync back with my phone and nothing is happening. How can I resolve this problem? Thank you for your help!

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It's about a year old. It's an IPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried troubleshooting the tomtom app on my computer and nothing happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 day by:
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of the watch you have?

Thank you

It’s a Spark with cardio and music.