GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My golf gps watch is not calculating the correct yardage to…

Customer Question
My golf gps watch...

My golf gps watch is not calculating the correct yardage to the hole.front,middle or back

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Approach S4

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I don’t know what you mean. What popped up

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Press and hold Light/Power button
  2. Wait up to 30 seconds until device powers on/off
  3. Release Light/Power button

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!