GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Nuvi 1450 will not charge. I have replaced the power

Customer Question
My Nuvi 1450 will...

My Nuvi 1450 will not charge. I have replaced the power cord, still no luck

Technician's Assistant: What model of Nuvi are you using? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Three years old Nuvi 1450

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Unit was working fine, notice low battery, and it was plugged into the car lighter, and the light on the plug was lit.I chabged tjr power cord, still have the problem.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have changed the power cord, ordered from Garmin store, I have checked the power cord, and it is working, but unit will not stay on, and will not take a charge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: GPS
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the Nuvi still turning on?

Please let me know

Thank you