GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just set up my 5100 and selected Afrikaans as language.

Customer Question
Good day. I just...

Good day. I just set up my 5100 and selected Afrikaans as language. How can I change to English

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing,I went to website and found you

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can also not log in

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
11/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you able to translate Afrikaans at all if I give you the English equivilant?

Please let me know

you have my question.

Hi there

Yes I do, but I need to know from you please as I think you missed my question.

Please let me know