GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My golfbuddy platinum is showing the picture of the holes on…

Hello Pearl Technician's Assistant:...

Hello Pearl

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

My golfbuddy platinum is showing the picture of the holes on the course but not showing the measurements

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing. I took it out on course today and it was this way. The last day I used it it was working perfectly

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Was trying to get into troubleshooting but failed. I am not very computer literate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That is about it

10/22/2017
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

I presume you have read my problem with my golfbuddy platinum. Do you know what has caused it and what the solution is
I do not wish you to call me.
I can see you are online. Are you able to assist me . I am not in a position to receive a call

That's ok, you can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

--

Did you select "Play Round"?

Does your GB Platinum show the hole number ok?

If you press the + icon on the magnifier to zoom in, does it show the distance?

What happens if you zoom out again - does the distance appear?

Thank you so much. That appears to have solved my problem. Couldnt get response to play round but selected my club and pressed + and - and 9999 came up. Which is what comes up when away from course. Will check it on my course later today but i think i am sorted

Glad to hear it worked!

Have a great day :)
Pete.

Pete, Engineer
Pete, Engineer