GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Trying to update my Garmin nuvi 3700. 7 to 8 YEARS. 7 to 8…

Customer Question
Trying to update my...

Trying to update my Garmin nuvi 3700

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

7 to 8 YEARS

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

7 to 8 YEARS

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

NEED STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS TO UPDATE MY GARMAN NUVI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

BOUGHT AROOOOUND 2010

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
Have a life time Garmin .. needs to be updated
nuiv 3700 series
10/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

The steps are as follows

Download on your computer and install Garmin Express from my link below

http://software.garmin.com/en-US/express.html

Once installed, open the program

Connect your Nuvi via the USB port to your computer.

Garmin Express will then detect the Nuvi and if you have updates available it will ask you if you wish to update it.

Choose yes and the updates will then be installed.

Let me know the results please.

GPS is near 10 years. have updated 2 times...unable to update as of October 2017

Thanks

How did you go with my instructions?