GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Do I have to upgrade the gps system of my 2015 jeep renegade…

Customer Question
Do I have to...

Do I have to upgrade the gps system of my 2015 jeep renegade trailhawk, and how to do it?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Thank you and best regards

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Do I have to upgrade the gps system of my 2015 jeep renegade trailhawk and how to do it. Thank you and regards

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

No troubleshooting, but the system does not seem to be up to date, particularly in Italy

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html

Enter the VIN and search for the updates

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.