GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Just bought a Garmin Drive 51 can I erase addresses one at a…

Customer Question
Just bought a Garmin...

Just bought a Garmin Drive 51 can I erase addresses one at a time?

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact model of your Garmin? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

5" GPS Navigator just bought new two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

You wanted to know exact model and how old it is

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Haven't tried but on the old model I replaced I tried erasing one address and couldn't do it it erased all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
10/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The answer is 'yes', you can delete only one saved address. Do so as follows:

Select 'Where To?', then select 'Saved'.

Then select the triple-bar Menu, then Delete Saved Places, then...

...select the box next to the one saved place or address that you want to delete, then select

Delete.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.