GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Mu Swami Izzo seems to be "stuck". It will not shut off, or…

Customer Question
Mu Swami Izzo seems...

Mu Swami Izzo seems to be "stuck". It will not shut off, or be rechtrged. Any suggestions? Barry

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Swami Izzo 4000. 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It was left uncharged all summer. I returned to Florida 2 days ago. I found it in this condition.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried charging it overnight, but no success.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 day by:
10/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?