GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Everglades country club has had problems changing new hole…

Customer Question
Everglades country club has...

Everglades country club has had problems changing new hole distance on gps, as such updating my gps has used my 3 upgrade so now I have got to upgrade my sure shot registation which I was wondering if you could somehow skip this for me

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Micro300X

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

What do you mean

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I have been using my sureshot for years but since new hole on course, distance had not been upgraded to gps, now I have been told my registration was only for 3 upgrades which were a waste of time as the distance weren't on upgrade

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

As you are probably aware I am not good with computers, I put my gps into proshop for upgrade each time only to be told this time me registration needs to be upgraded

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the GPS Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

How much would it cost to upgrade my registration

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the GPS Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

All I want is my sureshot upgraded for the new distances

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: GPS
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To request a free upgrade, you can contact Sureshot customer services at:

http://www.sureshotgps.com/customercare.php