GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have the GB voice, the charging receptacle is the same as…

Customer Question
I have the GB...

I have the GB voice, the charging receptacle is the same as my cell phone will the cell phone charger in my car properly charge the GB voice?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Several years

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I just want to know if it will work OK

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None is necessary

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Yes it will, if it fits the GB voice it will charge it fine

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you