GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

920 currently blocks in transfer, will not switch off.

Customer Question
920 currently blocks in...

920 currently blocks in transfer, will not switch off

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?

Sorry, 910XT. A few years old.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Was using Garmin connect to transfer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Soft, hard and master resets

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Have been having problems with the off button for some time - sometimes it is ok, sometimes have to very persistent

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: GPS
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Garmin and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the unit and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you